Maple Bacon Brussel Sprouts
Maple Bacon Brussel Sprouts are a delicious side dish for holiday meals or really any meal! Easy one pan recipe!
Maple Bacon Braised Brussel Sprouts
Delicious, easy one pan recipe to bring your Brussel sprouts to life.
- 1 Large Sauté Pan
- 8 cups Brussel sprouts, halved or quarterd
- 12 strips Bacon
- 8 tbsp Salted butter
- 1 cup Turkey Street Maples maple syrup
- Rinse Brussels Sprouts and allow to dry. Cut in half and set aside8 cups Brussel sprouts, halved or quarterd
- Cut the strips of bacon into 1/2 to 3/4 inch strips.12 strips Bacon
- In a large sauté pan, melt the butter and add the bacon pieces. Cook until bacon is crispy.8 tbsp Salted butter
- Remove the bacon bits from the pan with a slotted spoon and place on paper towel to drain.
- Add the Brussel Sprouts to the butter and bacon fat in the pan. Sauté the Brussel sprouts until they begin to brown, stirring frequently.
- Add the bacon bits back to the pan with the sprouts and add the Turkey Street Maples maple syrup. Cook until the syrup appears to adhere to the Brussel sprouts.1 cup Turkey Street Maples maple syrup
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.