- 8 cups Brussel sprouts
- 12 Tbsp Butter, cubed
- 12 strips of Bacon
- 3/4 cup Turkey Street Maples maple syrup
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- Rinse Brussels Sprouts and allow to dry. Cut in half and set aside
- Cut the strips of bacon into 1/2 to 3/4 inch strips.
- In a large sauté pan, melt the butter and add the bacon pieces. Cook until bacon is crispy.
- Remove the bacon bits from the pan with a slotted spoon and place on paper towel to drain.
- Add the Brussel Sprouts to the butter and bacon fat in the pan. Sauté the Brussel sprouts until they begin to brown, stirring frequently.
- Add the bacon bits back to the pan with the sprouts and add the Turkey Street Maples maple syrup. Cook until the syrup appears to adhere to the Brussel sprouts.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Original recipe for Maple Bacon Brussel Sprouts found on the Food Network
Purchase Maple Syrup
Share This Recipe, Choose Your Platform!