This gluten free blender muffin recipe is quick and easy.
1/2 cup natural peanut butter*
1 medium ripe banana
1 large egg
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons Turkey Street Maples maple syrup
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spray a muffin tin with cooking oil and set aside. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until very smooth. Fill each mini-muffin cup until it is almost full. Bake in the preheated oven until the muffins are cooked through, 8-10 minutes. Yields 6 regular size blender muffins.
*Any nut butter can be substituted for peanut butter
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips to the batter after blended
- 1/2 cup diced mangos to the batter after blended
- 1/2 cup raisins to the batter after blended
- 1/2 cup diced pineapple to the batter after blended
- 1/2 cup blueberries to the batter after blended
- Sprinkle cinnamon or cinnamon & sugar on top
- Fill muffin tin 1/4 full, add a tsp of jam, fill with batter until tin is almost full